- Vision testing
- Hearing testing
Investigation of other concerns if required may include referral to:
- Infant Development Program Services
- Growing Healthy Families (Porccupine Health Unit)
- Community Living Timmins
- Medical referral including either pediatrician, developmental pediatrician, pediatric neurologist
- If a child requires more than one assessment at one time, referral to SCAT can be made by Service Coordinator
- Child and Family Services of Timmins and District
12 – 18 months discuss with parent about Integrated Preschool Services through Community Living to prepare for school entry.
18 months to 12 years
- Regular Daycare services available
- Child Care Planning available through Community Living Timmins Integration Communautaire if there is a need to look at day care before and after school for children and youths up to the age of 21 years.
- Referral for writing aids if required
At 17 1/2 years old and up:
- Application to ODSP if appropriate